Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meet Benny! (and a contest!)

Waiting for the flight to leave


We would like to introduce you to Benny! He is our mascot for Spring Market 2013. Benny has made the long journey from New York City to Portland and is looking forward to his first market experience. He's also looking forward to helping you win fabric! 
 
Almost there! One leg of the trip left.

Finally! Quilt Market!
That 3-hour time change is rough. Jet lag is for the dogs!

Starting Thursday, May 16,  Benny will appear in one picture of our booth each day, both on Facebook and here on the blog (since we know not everyone follows both). When you find Benny in a picture send us an e-mail (socialmedia23 (at) gmail.com) with the subject line “I FOUND BENNY!” In the body of your e-mail please include the number of the picture that you found him in, as well as your full name and mailing address. 

On Tuesday, May 21st, we will randomly choose 5 names from all of the entries to win a fabulous fat quarter bundle of one of our newest fabric lines. Please send a separate e-mail for each picture of Benny.




Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Benny is gonna have a blast at Market

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun.Have a great Market time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I guess I was behind in reading my RSS feeds. I found Benny on the FB pics but when I found the first one I didn't Know this was him. I was loooking for one that maybe was breathing lol. My friend was looking for a man ROTFMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, We are chuckling right along with you and your friend! Glad you both know you're looking for a furry, 4-legged Benny now! :)

      Delete